Recruiters Comments: Do you have experience in defining and maintaining standards for Project Management within the organization?
Our multinational client within the financial services sector is currently looking for an experienced Project Management Office (PMO) Analyst to join their team for an initial 6-month contract, with the highest possibility of extension, within the Mid-west Region
What will you be doing?
- Participate in strategic project management either as a facilitator or actively as an owner of the Portfolio management process.
- Providing leadership, coordination and management of the PMO processes.
- Channelizing the communication between the project managers and the IT executives who make the strategic decisions for those projects.
- Supporting the change teams including global tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, resource management, risk/issue tracking, benefits tracking, support and knowledge management/learning from experience.
- IT Project & Program reporting through Planview and other reporting
- Ensure consistency and adherence to the governance
- Cost management
- Resource/capacity management across all streams
- Continuous improvement activities Demand cannot be met within the existing team to support this activity
What does a strong candidate look like?
- Strong project management technical skills, including Agile
- Demonstrated success partnering with and influencing senior leadership
- Experience with the roll-out of project management and process improvement in an organisation, including implementation of standards and methodologies
- Accomplished with MS Project, SharePoint, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Excel
- Ability to work independently and with the Project, Program and Product Management teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed understanding & experience of project financial management practices
Education and Experience:
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 5-7 years of project management experience in a business environment, including successful oversight of large, complex projects or programs
- 3-5 years working in an IT Project Management Office responsible for IT Project & Program reporting
- PMP or another project management certification
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma