Recruiters Comments: Do you have extensive experience in handling Cloud Migration Projects (PIaaS and OpenPaaS)?
Our client, a multinational in the Financial Services industry, is currently looking for the Project Manager (Cloud Migrations Specialist), within the Mid-west region. In this role, PM will be responsible for handling complete Cloud Migration Project with Migration Teams (PIaaS and OpenPaaS), for an initial 6- month contract with the highest possibility of extension.
- You’ll be responsible for the management of the two Cloud Migration Teams- Planning, Pre-Migration, Migration and post-migration process.
- Provide excellent customer service during the migration process.
- Providing input and assistance to the Cloud Migration Architect and Project Manager for the other streams as required for broader project activities.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues using the available tools and resources.
- Providing effective and consistent status updates to management.
- Managing the application migrations and of the provision of post-migration support
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing solutions in multi-tenant Private or Public Cloud (ideally both)
- Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques and workflows (on-premise to Cloud platforms)
- Experience of upgrading and/or migrating Windows and Linux VMs
- Good technical knowledge of virtualisation technologies
- Experience of Data Centre migration, re-location or consolidation projects
- Experience working with DevOps teams
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies; APIs and microservices
- Experience deploying in containerised environments
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Eligible to work in Ireland (No sponsorship)
Advantageous Technical Qualifications:
- AWS Certification (ideally in OpenPaaS)
- IBM Cloud (or other) PIaaS certification
If this position interest you, then please submit your full CV for consideration or if you need more information, then drop your query with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma