Recruiters Comments: The Role
Our client, a multinational company based in Limerick is looking for a Project Manager/Scrum Master to join their team on a contract basis. The team develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet business technology requirements. It is an open and highly collaborative environment with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous. This position is responsible for the delivery of technology for critical solutions.
- Supporting the Product Owner and Development Team to deliver on the Product Backlog.
- Lead and develop operation plans including application releases/updates, data/hardware migrations, and stability/performance improvements.
- Identifying project risks and driving mitigations
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Guiding and coaching the team to ensure Scrum practices and principles are adhered to.
- Ensure the Development Team is self organising.
- Facilitating all Scrum Ceremonies, that is, the Daily Stand Up, Product Backlog refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment, on a continual basis.
- 3 + years’ experience as a Project Manager Scrum Master developing software using Agile methodologies.
- Possess an excellent understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Solid understanding of the Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team role and User Epic and Story Creation.
- Experience with JIRA, JIRA Agile and Confluence.
- or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
- Experience in the following areas is desirable but not necessary – Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) or Data and Analytics
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan