Our client a multinational in the medical devices industry is currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a 6 month contact basis.
Position Description and Responsibilities
- Project Manage numerous projects of varying complexity concurrently
- Outline project deliverables taking into account already outlined guidelines and procedures
- Develop project reams – identify resource needed, assign individual responsibilities and outline project plans
- Gather requirements, document solutions and predict possible costs
- Identify, track and resolve issues to make sure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Prioritize and monitor deliverables for numerous projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- Additional PMI certification is a plus
- Project Management experience including managing budgets, plans, schedules, risk analysis, issue tracking and remediation etc.
- Experience managing and performing Technical Support Services contracts or tasks
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to motivate a team
- Ability to write the documentation according to internal regulations (FDA part 11, GxP, etc.)
- Strong ability to identify and implement improvements
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Background in Computer infrastructure operations or deployment
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Motivated self-starter who learns new skills quickly
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
- Proficient English spoken and written
Apply today! For more information contact Orla on 061209510 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan