Recruiters Comments: Our ever expanding client is currently seeking an experienced QA Engineer/Tester for a permanent position in the mid west.
Our ever expanding client is currently seeking an experienced QA Engineer/Tester for a permanent position in the mid west. Our client delivers all aspects of Digital Consumer Engagement through there cloud-based solution that allows their clients capture & analyse consumer basket data for both in-store & on-line purchases.
Skills & Experience:
• Third level computing degree (or equivalent)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a QA/Tester in a commercial setting working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience in functional, integration, regression & performance testing
• Develop test plans, scenarios, test data & test cases within tight deadlines
• Experience with working in an Azure environment
• Accurately report and track issues in the ticketing system (Jira)
• Strong experience with MS SQL server databases
• SQL language
• Ability to work as part of a team & under own initiative
• Strong problem-solving skills
• ISTQB certification would be an advantage
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Keith Toomey