Recruiters Comments: Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in 2022?
One of our clients, a Fortune 500 company, is looking for their first and only Quality Engineering Manager to join their new location in Limerick. As a valuable member of the team, you’ll be responsible for developing their new Digital Centre of Excellence in Ireland.
What they are looking:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 6 years of quality assurance and test engineering experience.
- Strong experience in black box and white box testing.
- Experience in Java, C/C++ or equivalent coding language.
- Experience in testing and debugging web or mobile applications.
- Organizational, coordination, and multi-tasking experience.
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance, and stress testing, implementing, and maintaining quality test automation of both client and server systems.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving experience.
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools & automation frameworks.
- Exposure to and experience with ISO 9001 and related Quality Management requirements would be a plus.
You will have:
- Functional lead experience in managing at least 2 Hybris ecommerce implementations and a good understanding of hybris end-to-end solution implementations.
- To have experience in planning and managing QA/QE activities for a B2B eCommerce implementation.
- To have created an end-to-end implementation testing roadmap, lead definition of requirements and design specifications, and guided QA/QE teams throughout the implementation for hybris Commerce (ideally SCCV2).
- To be cognizant of cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to the improve quality.
- To be able to define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and to measure overall quality.
- To oversee the creation and delivery of defect and corrective action reports.
- To be able to define and track Quality Assurance goals.
- Establish comprehensive SLAs around delivery of validated systems.
- To partner with engineering and infrastructure teams to leverage automation for scalable solutions to prevent regressions and ensure reliability.
What you’ll be doing-
- As a Quality Engineering Manager (QEM), you will work closely with the Product Management, Application Engineering, User Experience, Design, and Operations Support teams to understand the platform vision, roadmap, and quality pain points to develop appropriate test strategies.
- Managing product in a complex multi-cloud and on-premises infrastructure mesh that includes Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Database-as-a-Service, Analytics-as-a-Service, Messaging-as-a-Service, CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) Pipelines, etc.
- Working on applications built using modern scalable cloud native frameworks.
- Providing proactive solutions to improve product durability and performance.
- You will be working in collaboration with large and globally distributed engineering teams.
Would you like to know more about the company and compensation?
Contact Kelly Mc Grath on email@example.com.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Kelly Mc Grath
Telephone: 085 267 1157