Would you like to work in Ireland’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturer?
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Salesforce function.
· Assist in handling day to day end-user queries.
· Act as the Gatekeeper to ensure data integrity is upheld within the salesforce system.
· Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues across departments (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance) as well as training.
· Provide Training to end users along with training documentation and Instructional videos.
· Review new release notes and technologies that would benefit our end-Users.
· Assist in the setup and maintenance of users based on roles, profiles, sharing rules and permission sets.
· Assist in release deployments as needed.
· Perform Data loading exercises as needed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
· Work with the organization on ad hoc reporting, dashboard creation or modifications
· Utilizing advanced admin tooling such as Process Builder, Flows, Workflow rules for automation
· Perform User Provisioning
· Use the Salesforce optimizer to ensure the system is running in optimal health
- Business analysis and best practices within the context of Salesforce solutions
- Data migration techniques and tools
- Organizational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key communication skills.
- The ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives, and culture of an organization. Professional expertise.
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing key initiatives, driving growth and setting targets and KPIs to monitor the performance.
- A positive and proactive person who is energized by having great responsibility.
- 2+ years Salesforce Administrator experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification is preferred but not essential.
- Strong experience with MS Office especially MS Excel
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills, including documentation and correspondence.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061209519 or mobile: 0851465782