Recruiters Comments: My client, a multinational based in Limerick is looking for a Salesforce Developer/Analyst to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for the qualified candidate to leverage his/her seasoned SalesForce skills to impact a diverse set of process gaps with state-of-the-art solutions.
The ideal candidate will help drive the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment and have will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce.com platform. You will work closely with analysts, functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes that are our core to our client’s business. This role is part developer and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce developer will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Quickly understand a stakeholder’s business issues and data challenges
- Develop, review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Assist in the development of functional specifications and system design specifications
- Assist in development and enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Communicate and apply project standards
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our stakeholders
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 300+ users
- Handle administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with the business analytics team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- BS degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Systems, or Mathematics is desirable
- Minimum four years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com admin certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
- Understands Internet, Intranet and client/server architectures
- Identifies critical issues with ease and understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Generates enthusiasm among team members, proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles, and challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- 6+ years of in-depth experience/knowledge of MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint), & MS SharePoint and MS Project 2007-2010 and MS Visio(or other process modeling tools)
- Experience with Agile delivery methods (Scrum, Kanban, Disciplined Agile Delivery, Agile Unified Process, etc.) is desired
- Good understanding of standard business practices related to Accounting, Sales Operations and Intellectual Property Licensing would be a plus
- A solid background in various software development lifecycles (SDLCs), in particular Agile, as well as solid understanding and exposure to project artefacts such as project charters, requirements documentation, test plans will be essential.
- Ability to work as part of a geographically distributed team and be willing to undertake occasional work-related travel
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan