Recruiters Comments: Our client “one of the biggest Digital Service provider”- based at Limerick location is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate “Salesforce Architect” (Remote) to join their team on an excellent Daily Rate contract basis.
Our client creates technology solutions for a changing world. Their IT Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. They’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Their expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
What you’ll achieve
As a Salesforce Architect, you will be responsible for salesforce end to end architecture. You will work with business, product teams and other interlocks in our client digital services mainly working on Salesforce projects and enhancements.
- Defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Design applications and services to support domain and program demands ensuring
- High levels of scalability and resilience
- Industry competitive measure of performance
- Seamless and responsive customer experience
- Security and data privacy
- Develop proofs-of-concept, prototypes, and frameworks for new systems and architectures that enable detailed technical planning for implementation teams
- Drive integration strategy for enterprise platforms and applications
- Evaluates new applications, tools, & performs platform improvements, and contributes to governance process
- Work closely with Product Managers, UI/UX designers, Developers, Program Managers, Enterprise Architects and with business to architect technology solutions to meet business needs
- Facilitate the integration of business and technical architectures in support of customer’s strategic goals, and ensuring that solutions are scalable, extensible, and maintainable moving forward.
- 8+ years of Salesforce implementation experience preferably in Service cloud
- Strong Knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components – Data Architecture, Access Mgmt., Field Service Lightning, & Heroku
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth). Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL).
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, marketing automation, reporting, etc.).
- Experience with environment management, release management, source control, Continuous development and Continuous Integration (ANT, GitHub, Jenkins, Copado etc.) Desirable Requirements
- Salesforce System/Application certification
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma
Telephone: + 353 (0) 858704692