Recruiters Comments: Our client, a multinational company based in Dublin is looking for an SAP Business Process Expert to join their team on a contract basis, initially for 12 months with the highest possibility of extensions.
You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day business operations in sales and distribution. Manage all allocated activities with a dedication to delivering an outstanding quality of Customer Service to meet the needs of all stakeholders (both internal and external).
This first line business support role is focusing on order to cash process.
What YOU’RE great at:
- Acting as front-line SAP support for business partners in order-to-cash process including issue intake, prioritization, root causing, solution development, implementation, and change communication
- Excellent customer focus and delivery
- Building strong functional partner relations with internal and external organization
- Analytical and Continuous Improvement mind set
- Outstanding communication, written and oral
- Working with technology (SAP) and supply chain processes
Your typical day may include:
- Lead the co-ordination (and critical issue resolution) of activities impacting the performance and success of the supply chain process for EMEA.
- Support SAP Supply Chain systems and business processes and bridge the gap between the business and IT.
- Effectively engage with Distribution team, Customer Service, IT Team, Finance, Indirect Tax team and all areas pertaining to supply chain process towards ensuring overall goals achieved.
- Identify areas for process improvement to streamline related business process and implement changes ensuring no negative impact across other business functions.
- Work with end users on issue resolution, diagnosing problems, identifying, and documenting root causes, escalate to IT when appropriate.
- Min 3-4 years of experience in SAP and Supply chain processes at EMEA Level (Order to cash)
- High degree of customer and process focus
- Ability to manage complexity to include proactive approach to problem solving e.g. root cause analysis and re-engineering where appropriate.
- Ability to gain/maintain credibility within the business
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with emphasis on clear reporting (E)
- Strong Presentation skills
- Good, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experienced in working to deadlines
- High level of accuracy & attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple requirements successfully
- Excellent analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain and Sales applications and principles
- Experience of SAP Sales and Distribution module
- Experience in interface support
- Experience of working effectively within a fast paced, complex, changing environment
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Salary: Daily Rate
Contact: Vandana Sharma