Recruiters Comments: Our client, a global leader in the design, development, implementation and support of environmental software and solutions is now looking for a Scrum Master to join their team in Limerick. Their technology operates at over 2,000 sites across the UK, France, Benelux, Germany, Ireland, Nordics and North America.
Our client is passionate about innovation. Their employees lead the way to deliver game changing solutions enabling their Customers to run their business efficiently, economically and profitably. They challenge their employees to think “outside of the box” to deliver solutions. This is your chance to join an innovative Limerick based team and lead them in developing and delivering outstanding solutions. Apply today to find out more to find out more about this amazing opportunity!
- Act as Scrum Master for a team of 4-7 developers and testers
- Work with the Product Owner in grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Guide the team in all Scrum activities
- Educate and mentor the team in applying scrum best practices
- Identify and remove impediments faced by the team
- Guide the developers in technical discussions.
- Take responsibility for the teams delivery of sprints and product releases
- Guide the team in ensuring that appropriate levels of testing are performed, always considering test automation
- Ensure that the team produces high quality software that meets expectations in terms of meeting customer requirements, usability, low defect levels, acceptable performance, and maintainability
- Perform design and code reviews
- Mentor, coach and develop individual team members along with leading the team as a whole
- Contribute to development and test activities if and when required
- Encourage and guide the team in identifying improvement opportunities, and then ensure they are turned into reality
- Communicate directly with the customer when and where required
- Hold performance reviews with team members
Key Skills and Competencies
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing software
- 2+ years in role of Scrum Master
- Strong working knowledge of C#, .Net, SQL
- Knowledge of other Agile techniques such as Kanban and TDD
- Proven experience of delivering high quality software
- Experience of writing and working with user stories
- Extensive knowledge of software development lifecycles including SDLC and Agile
- Solid experience of continuous integration, bug tracking systems and software configuration management systems
- Experience of Microsoft Team Foundation Server a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of QA principles and lifecycles
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience managing teams
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan