************************** Senior Application Analyst needed in co. Tipperary ********************************
A global leader in commerce-enabling technology,serving millions business locations and thousands financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world is looking for a Senior Application Analyst in their new modern R&D Center in Co. Tipperary.
R&D Center is located near the area which is the jewel in the crown of ancient Irish architecture. There are also plenty of places to cycling and hiking as there are several mountain ranges which rise majestically on all four sides of the county.
Our Client is an innovative, global company looking for talented individuals interested in joining a team of experts who are shaping the future of global commerce. They will provide you with a wealth of exciting challenges and opportunities.
You will be part of the Team who will be responsible for delivering integrations for large enterprise clients. This team is being established to focus on the EMEA market and deliver product features and integrations for large enterprise clients and key partners in the region.
- Design and Development of high-quality software applications that reliably integrate into enterprise
- Payments solutions in support of our Client’s Digital Solutions.
- Design and Develop comprehensive capabilities that meet and exceed technical requirements.
- Lead the process from requirements refinement, backlog grooming all the way to the fruition of production-grade software.
- Provides technical expertise in team settings through teaching, mentoring, and presenting ideas
- demonstrating advanced thinking
- Consults with leadership on emerging technologies.
- Consults with senior IT management on the design and technology architecture of moderately complex systems and projects.
- Works on complex systems and project issues with senior IT leadership.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
Must have requirements
- 5+ years of Java development experience. Must have strong knowledge of core java including multithreading, connection pooling, caching, etc.
- In depth experience of Spring ecosystem (Sprint Boot, Sprint Integration, Spring Data, etc)
- RESTful API development experience
- Strong focus on quality with experience of automated test frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito
- Knowledge and experience of CI/CD pipelines and DevOps culture
- Experience of Cloud architectures and platforms and designing and developing applications for the Cloud
- Experience in developing enterprise scale applications with focus on performance and scale
Experience of the following would be an advantage
- Payment and POS domain knowledge and experience
- Experience with any of the following SCM and CI/CD tools – Git, Maven, Pivotol Concourse
- Experience with API gateway platforms such as Apigee
- Experience of MicroServices architectures and patterns
- Experience of Enterprise Integration patterns
- Experience of Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Kotlin development experience
- Experience of performance test and profiling tools such as JProfiler
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519