Recruiters Comments: Our client is currently seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Application Developer in the Mid-West to work in a Greenfield environment on exciting projects using up-to-date new technologies and software. Our client is a multinational company who has opened its new modern development Center in the Mid-West. Excellent package on offer with strong opportunity for career progression.
The Senior Application Developer will, in collaboration with a multidisciplinary delivery team, design and develop software applications based on defined requirements.
- Contribute significantly to implementing technical solutions within a collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team which will contain other developers, data scientists, product owners and DevOps engineers.
- Work within a defined agile delivery process to deliver high quality code for complex projects
- Take technical ownership of product features and services from design through to end product
- Continuously innovate in terms of process and technology
- Be a proactive stakeholder in quality of code and overall product quality
- Must embrace emerging technologies and keep abreast of new frameworks, tools & programming languages
- Must have strong verbal, written & organizational skills and strong customer focus
- Will perform additional job duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years’ experience in designing & developing web-based applications. Full stack development experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a high-paced agile continuous deployment environment
- Experience in designing & developing RESTful services.
- Experience with micro-service architectures is preferred
- Expert in core Java development with experience of Spring Ecosystem a distinct advantage
- Thorough understanding & experience with database technologies such as SQL & NoSQL
- High degree of experience of both windows & Linux based operating systems
- Experience with SDLC artefact management tools such as JIRA
- Experience with Apigee or Pivotal Cloud Foundry would be a distinct advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Role:Salary: Very attractive salary & an excellent benefits package on offer.
Contact: Ann O'Donnell