Recruiters Comments: Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Automation Tester for an initial 3 month contract role in the mid-west region.
Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Automation Tester for an initial 3 month contract role in the mid-west region.
Main responsibility of the position will be test data/script creation, update and execution of UI test automation for the feature team. This requires strong knowledge and practical experience from the candidate with C# and Selenium test framework. The teams need individuals with strong Software Test engineering knowledge and experience. We are looking for candidates who have a strong background in Software Testing methodologies, with demonstrated success in developing automation frameworks, comprehensive automation test suites at both the UI and Service layer, with proven abilities to innovate and be creative. Ideal candidates will have Testing experience in Agile Scrum teams, object-oriented programming domains and experience in large multi-national corporations. Candidates will be familiar with Microsoft technologies, and will have worked on web based tools supporting very high volume transactions.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to client’s systems quality standards, policies and procedures.
• Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
• Responsible for preparing design documentation.
• Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
• Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
• Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
• Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
• Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
• Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
• Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
• May conduct performance and scalability testing.
• Leads small to moderate budget projects; may perform in project leadership role and/or may supervise the activities of lower level personnel.
• Provides resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
• Executes schedules, costs and documentation to ensure assigned projects come to successful conclusion.
• May assist in training, assigning and checking the work of less experienced developers. Performs estimation efforts on projects and tracks progress.
• Drafts and revises test plans and scripts with consideration to end-to-end system flows.
• Executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
• Logs defects, identifies course of action and performs preliminary root cause analysis.
• Analyzes and communicates test results to project team.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.