A leading global technology company is looking for an experienced Senior BI Product Owner to join their global product team. This role can be located anywhere in Ireland.
The ideal candidate must possess strong product leadership skills to drive the BI & Reporting offerings in the company Online Platform.
- at least 7 years of experience in a System or Product Owner role, partnering with IT/Development Teams in multiple time zones.
- Backlog Management – Prioritise, manage and refine the BI backlog and participate in/lead all associated sprint ceremonies.
- Manage external or internal escalations from multiple stakeholders and pro-actively communicate expected delivery dates as priorities change.
- Identify resourcing needs/gaps to improve overall team velocity.
- Considerable experience with SQL, relational databases and data warehousing concepts.
- Demonstrated experience managing third-party applications and working with IT Vendors.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Process Management or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Training and Advocacy – deliver ad hoc and formal training in the form of live walkthroughs, recorded videos and documentation. Promote new features and advocate their use to internal client-facing teams and directly to customers.
· Experience with integration of Embedded BI tools.
· Data Warehousing experience in a multi-tenant environment
· Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies, including vertical slicing of features and user story refinement.
· CEO-level engagement including management and translation of strategic requirements.
Role:Salary: €80,00 - €90,000/year
Contact: Emilia Los