We have a great opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join one of our multinational clients based in Limerick. This is a great opportunity to extend your multinational experience and gain some experience in the Project Management area. This could be a contract position or a permanent one.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analysis candidate who is able to work as part of an IT team to implement new production lines in a Regulated Environment – in particular knowledge of the MES, Distribution, Planning, Finance IT Systems.
The candidate needs to have strong communication skills with a broad understanding of IT Systems in a regulated manufacturing environment.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide in house users support in the daily usage of the various systems – in particular the MES, Distribution, Planning, Finance
- Acts as liaison between the business & IT for implementation projects; meeting with business partners to determine business and system requirements.
- Experience of ERP environments preferrable in SAP
- Comfortable presenting status reports at all levels of the organisation
- To provide Key support in the development and enhancement of those Systems.
- Plan future system enhancements in line with Business Plans and company standards.
- Follow Project Management processes.
- Participate in EPMO process and ensure data integrity of all projects.
- Ensure applicable systems conform to Quality standards including 21 CFR Part 11.
- Influence team members to ensure maximisation of performance.
- Ensure all system projects are delivered within budget with adequate resources assigned and meeting business priorities.
Essential QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Business /Computer Studies or equivalent.
- Min 8 years of experience working in a busy, dynamic and changing environment and at least 5 years of experience working with Integrated Business Systems
- Strong knowledge of Production processes
- Strong communication skills (including relationship building)
- Knowledge of Business systems and their usage.
- Self-motivated worker with the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to train and guide all levels of users in the use of sophisticated computer solutions.
- Able to operate under best practices, including software/systems development life cycle and Agile & Waterfall development
- Project Management experience – Setting Action Plans, Teamwork & Collaboration, Results-Driven, Customer Focus, Management of Project Costs and Timelines
- Well-organized, manages multiple activities with conflicting deadlines, and has solid priority and time management skills
- Ability to understand and utilise modern computerised applications & business solutions.
- Knowledge of Maximo, EtQ, SAP, SAP Hanna, Agile, Oracle,.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database and reporting tools.
Role:Salary: €65,00 - €70,000/year or up to €450/day
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061209519 or mobile: 0851465782