Recruiters Comments: We have a great opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join one of our multinational clients based in Limerick. This is a great opportunity to extend your multinational experience and gain some experience in Project Management. This is initially a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of extension.
- Gathering, documenting and managing business requirements (including shaping and scoping ideas, aligning to business strategy and business goals, eliciting business requirements, and ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle)
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Deliver accurate and candid communications / presentations / updates regarding status, needs, or gaps on new and active programs or projects
- Incorporate agile methodologies into project plans and working closely with scrum master to align timelines, resources and budgets
- Ensure projects are staffed appropriately, managing project financials and managing cross-scrum coordination
- Deliver project management functions as defined by corporate standards and toolsets
- Maintain communication of progress and issues hindering progress to impacted teams, end users, business and IT stakeholders
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Partner with the Product Line Leadership and Business Analyst group to manage business partner expectations, resolving conflicts between requirements, timelines and budgets
- Identify and manage risk and issues at the project and program level
- Support the program management organization with leadership related to delivery process improvements that drive efficiency
- Partner to negotiate the needs of multiple users or business partners
- Operate under best practices, including software/systems development life cycle and Agile & Waterfall development
Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or another related field
- A minimum of five years of business analysis experience with previous supervision or project management experience a strong plus
- Strong SQL and data analytical skills
- Comfortable learning, using and explaining new technology
- Experience with SDLC methodology and process related to Business Analysis
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Strategic, innovative thinking and vision
- Excellent documentation and PowerPoint skills
- Scrum certification an advantage
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan