Senior Data Analyst
Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical industry, based at Cork location is looking for a “Senior Data Analyst” to join them for initially 12-month contract. As a Large Molecule Master Data Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the timely, efficient and accurate coordination, creation and maintenance of various master data elements (e.g. Material Master, BOM/Recipes, Production Versions, (time) standards, relationships and offsets, resources) in SAP/ECC and OMP+ and the execution of impact analyses or feasibility studies of change requests so that material planning, production, release, finance, or other processes can proceed optimally.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs an assessment of the technical feasibility of change requests and/or introduction of new products based on input documents and in-depth technical system knowledge and possibly by conducting tests in a development environment
- Manages and processes various master data elements in ECC and OMP+:
- Initiates (technical) changes to the systems
- Critically checks supplied data, checks against (technical) specifications and instructions
- Performs Master Data creations / changes right first time in accordance with the applicable procedures and input supplied
- Becomes the point of contact for troubleshooting and root cause analysis on Master Data related issues.
- Performs various ad hoc tasks regarding Master Data Management:
- prepares, or adjusts, Master Data work instructions, guides new data managers & provides hands-on training, performs user acceptance tests, supports and concretizes global initiatives concerning Master Data in Sustain SAP and in OMP+
- Participates in or initiates actions to improve master data processes taking cGMP and lean principles into account, complies with cGMP and Safety regulations and actively supports site-related initiatives regarding e.g. safety, health, environment, Credo, D&I, Faster Forward, Cost Saving
- Coordinates master data management changes at the site supporting large projects impacting the systems’ setup of data.
- In this role you will work closely with other departments (e.g. Planning (MPS, DSS, MRP), Operations, Tech Ops, Process Engineers, Bio-TD, Finance, Warehousing, Quality Assurance) for coordinating and monitoring implementation data of various Master Data.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent and 2 years+ experience is required. APICS and Green Belt certification is preferred.
- Strong experience and thorough knowledge, preferably within the health care or FMCG industry.
- Good understanding of Data processing systems (e.g. SAP required, OMP+ preferred), procedures for processing and managing Master Data and production and / or lab processes.
- Experience working in GxP/GMP requirements.
- Ability to correctly perform impact analyses and/or (technical) feasibility studies and critically test the correctness of a multitude of data coming from multiple departments
- Ability to process, follow up and extract various data from various systems (query – use and possibly writing)
- Acquire the overview of and manage accurately a multitude of data
- Ability to give the right priority when processing data (first support for the most urgent processes)
- Collaborates effectively, strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- English fluently required, Dutch language skills an advantage
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Role:Salary: Daily Rate
Contact: Vandana Sharma