We are recruiting a Senior Full Stack .Net Engineer for our team in Limerick, Ireland. Candidates must have experience with all levels of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) for an enterprise-level application.
- Design, implement and maintain applications and services in a truly Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies (Grooming, Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives).
- Implement coding practices consistent with defined conventions.
- Work with colleagues to develop and execute comprehensive test plans for system implementations.
- Perform and automate unit and comprehensive testing for assurance of the functional and technical quality of deliverables.
- Provide valuable insights into design reviews and code reviews.
- Provide 2nd/ 3rd level support to business groups for all applications and services developed and maintained by the development group.
- Coordinate work with other developers both in-house and off-shore.
- Assist in the deployment of releases and patches into the production environment.
- Be available out-of-business hours for production support on a rotational basis.
Degree in computer science or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in software development. Experience should incorporate a minimum of 3 year’s development experience through the entire lifecycle of an enterprise application (multi-tier) using the following technologies and methodologies:
- Experience with .NET 2.0 – 4.7, Visual Studio 2015/2017, C#.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps and Git.
- Experience with WebApi and middle-tier API services and OpenApi.
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection and writing testable code.
- Experience with automated unit testing frameworks, test-driven development, and Continuous Integration.
- T-SQL experience including the ability to analyze complex flows within Stored Procedures, SQL Server 2012, and upwards desirable.
- Experience in LINQ.
- Experience implementing features in applications by leveraging design patterns.
- Experience in building high-performance applications that can scale across multiple servers.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Employer pension contribution*
- Private health insurance*
- Life insurance*
- Long-term illness cover*
- Company support with Scrum certification fees
- Supported Study Leave
- Quarterly code hack days
*on completion of 6-month probation period