Recruiters Comments: Excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior IT / Systems Analyst for an initial 6 month contract role within a regulated industry in the mid-west region.
Our multi-national client is currently seeking an experienced Senior IT Analyst for an initial 6 month contract role within a regulated environment in the mid-west region. Competitive daily rate on offer.
Position Description & Responsibilities
• Evaluates, designs, enhances & implements technical solutions to business problems & opportunities.
• Partners with IT management and client community to identify and analyze business needs and provide recommendations for technology solutions.
• Contributes towards the evaluation of new business
• Formulates and defines system scope and objectives across diverse platforms, databases, software, hardware, technologies & tools.
• Works with users to identify opportunities to maximize performance & minimize costs
• Leads complex projects without direct supervision.
• Manages all aspects of technology & application development projects of varying sizes in support of assigned clients.
• Identifies project risks and issues, assesses & manages them.
• Interfaces with suppliers & vendors to evaluate software, hardware, or services & make recommendations.
• Reviews & analyzes existing applications effectiveness & efficiency.
• Provides coaching & guidance to peers, junior team members, co-ops and/or external consultants.
• Ensures all customers are appropriately trained in the use of the systems supported.
• Develops training document and materials when appropriate
• Typically reports to a IT Manager or IT Technical Lead.
• 6+ years’ experience designing & developing software for a manufacturing or similar environment.
• Third-level Degree qualification in Information Technology
• Good organizational, interpersonal and team skills, effective communicator.
• Proven skills in dealing directly with internal customers to analysis requirements & design solutions.
• Experience of working in a GxP regulated environment is an advantage.
• Min 6+ years’ experience designing & developing software.
• Min 3 years of experience developing in C#, VB.Net or ASP.Net
• Proficient in software design
• Min 3 years of experience with RDBMS such as Oracle / SQL Server.
• Proficient in database design
• Strong problem solving analytical skills, testing, debugging & documentation
• Extremely good communication written and verbal. Needs to communicate technical information effectively to a non-technical audience, understand and articulate the feedback.
• Strong organisational skills. Ability and self-motivated to plan and prioritise workload and manage multiple concurrent tasks.
• Proficient in use of tools to support Software Development Lifecycle, Flowcharts, Use Case Diagrams, etc.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Keith Toomey