************************** SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER | CONTRACT | MID-WEST **************************************
Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Java Engineer for an initial 6-month contract role (rolling contract) within the financial services sector in the Mid-West region.
You will be joining an established team and adding expertise in relation to the development of new products and solutions both for external clients and for internal tools.
You will be required to deliver the API based digital solution for Digital Program delivery.
The ideal candidate needs to be highly proficient in multiple technologies in Digital space, like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Java, JEE, JDBC, Jenkins, JUnit, Apache, Docker etc.
- 6+ years’ experience in the design and development of Java, JEE applications
- Solid experience on Spring – MVC, Security, Boot
- Experience in developing Rest APIs. Knowledge of Micro-services based architecture
- Experience in setting up continuous integration and development pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Gradle, Nexus etc.
- Experience of application containers and related technologies – Docker, Kubernetes
- Basic administration experience on middleware components – such as WebLogic, Tomcat, MQ, API Gateways etc.
- Familiarity with basic networking and infrastructure design principles
- Good understanding of load balancing, clustering, network, Infrastructure and Single Sign-on based web application development
- Solid written and oral communication. Experience coordinating with various IT functions such as Networks, Security, and QA etc.
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality code
- Knowledge of OWASP, Secure Coding and Security best practices
- Agile development experience is preferred
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519