********** Senior Java Developer - permanent position in Mid West ************
We are currently seeking a Senior Java Developer for a permanent position to work in the fast-paced environment with cross functional teams in multiple locations.
Our Client is offering very attractive salary & an excellent benefits package.
- Support full product lifecycle
- Maintain technical quality of products
- Product Backlog execution working closely with Product Owners/BAs
- Execute configuration work on key systems
- Perform Operations and System Administration tasks in line with DevOps model
- Design/Build/Support IT solutions
- Execute Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for the IT products
- Work with other technical teams
- Develop technical solutions and enhancements, while adhering to development standards
- Deliver measurable, quality solutions – to functional & non-functional requirements
- Add value in all stages of project/support work (definition, development, deployment)
- A key member of scrum teams/squads in multiple locations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years development experience
- Excellent Java EE technologies experience (Java, JPA, JSP, GWT, Spring Hibernate)
- AngularJS or similar
- DevOps experience
- Micro-services architecture experience
- Knowledge/Experience on Rules Engines
- Strong SDLC knowledge
- Exposure to Devops tools such a Docker / chef / puppet etc. would be nice
- Exposure to IT Product/Application ownership concept
- Excellent collaborator
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Computer Science
- Certified Developer
- Agile certification
Please apply here or send your details to Emilia – email@example.com
If you are not ready to apply or have some questions first – call Emilia on 061 209 519 to discuss in confidence.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519