|Are you a Senior .Net API Developer who is looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you curious about the latest developments in the tech industry and do you want to influence bringing these into the team? Then this role could be for you. It is a hands-on coding role, but you will be able to bring your skills to the role to shape our client’s Software Development Team. Our client’s products are web-based applications built using Microsoft technologies.
You will have an eagerness to keep up with and where possible ahead of industry standards and be willing to encourage and bring others along with them; ultimately, you need to enjoy creating quality software and pushing the boundaries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline, or evidenced relevant development & training
- C#, .NET Core 3.1 and above
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- RESTful APIs
- Strong API and database design skills
- Mobile, Single Page Application (React.js), or Third-Party integration experience
- 0 / JWT or claim based access control
- API documentation / specification tools (e.g., OpenAPI)
- Unit testing
- Experienced developer with previous web-based SaaS technologies experience, working on a mixture of frameworks, environments
- Demonstrable experience of remote working and leading others utilizing online collaboration tools.
- Experience in a client-facing role and being able to communicate with the client during the delivery process.
- Relevant third-level degree in engineering or computer science discipline.
- 5+ years experience using the same or similar toolset as stated below.
- An excellent leader and an ability to bring new ideas to our company.
- Knowledge of project and program management methodologies would be advantageous.
Extras (an advantage):
- Identity Server 4, ASP.NET Membership
- Knowledge of API testing frameworks/testing (e.g., JMeter, Postman, etc.)
- API Gateway, Backends for Frontend, Asynchronous Request-Reply knowledge
- DDD, TDD
- Azure Blob Storage, Azure Dev Ops, PowerShell
- GraphQL, gRPC, SignalR
Contact: Tara O' Sullivan
Telephone: 061 209 510