Senior .Net Developer – Cork
Recruiters Comments: Our client is currently seeking a Senior .Net Developer for an initial 6 month (rolling contract) position within a large software development company in Cork.
Our client is currently seeking a Senior .Net Developer for an initial 6 month (rolling contract) position within a large software development company in Cork. This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application. The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team & project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system. The Senior .Net Developer will take a very active role on the project team, at both the technical design and code level, and at client and end user interfaces.
• Requirements Analysis & Application Design
• Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
• Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims pricing and payment, provider networks and group/member structures
• Delivery of application development using standard development methodologies
• Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high quality outputs
• Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation
• Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Skills & Experience:
• Third level IT or related qualification
• Extensive commercial development experience in C#
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
• Exposure to .Net 4.5 and MVC 4
• Knowledge of Restful, WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2008/2012.
• Awareness of code management solutions such as Team Foundation Server & Git.
• Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks
• Software development using Agile methodologies
• Articulate, confident, self-starters
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Innovative problem solvers
• Candidates who apply must hold a Stamp 4 visa or EU Citizenship in advance of application for this role.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
: 6 Month Contract
Contact: Keith Toomey
Apply For This Job
Share This Job
Be social and spread the word ...