Recruiters Comments: Our multinational client is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior .Net Developers for an initial 6 month contract role (high possibility of significant contract extensions) in the mid-west region. Attractive daily rate on offer.
Our multinational client is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior .Net Developers for an initial 6 month contract role (high possibility of significant contract extensions) in the mid-west region. Attractive daily rate on offer.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to client’s systems quality standards, policies and procedures.
• Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
• Responsible for preparing design documentation.
• Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
• Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
• Resolves customer issues with software solutions & responds to suggestions for improvements & enhancements.
• Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
• Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
• Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications
• Logs defects & makes recommendations to address defects.
• Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
• Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
• May conduct performance & scalability testing.
• Plans, conducts and leads assignments generally involving moderate, high budgets projects or more than one project.
• Manages user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlines.
• Assists in training, work assignment and checking of less experienced developers.
• Serves as technical consultant to leaders in the IT organization and functional user groups.
• Subject matter expert in one or more technical programming specialties; employs expertise as a generalist of a specialist.
• Performs estimation efforts on complex projects and tracks progress.
• Works on the highest level of problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
• Documents, evaluates & researches test results; documents evolution of testing scripts for future replication.
• Identifies, recommends & implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
• Build Microsoft Stack ecommerce software on an enterprise scale.
• Build, Test, and Deploy new features rapidly with the highest quality.
• Continually push for technical excellence to deliver the best in class tools for our customers.
• Work in an Agile, TDD, XP environment to collaborate with you team and across a giant organization.
• Extensive experience working in Enterprise software development or a related field.
• Excellent practical and theoretical knowledge of ASP.Net stack technologies – C#, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, Sql Server, noSQL database.
• Good working knowledge of distributed systems, messaging technologies and cloud based systems including microservice & SOA-based architecture.
• Experience and knowledge of working in an Agile/Scrum, TDD, XP driven project.
• Must have a drive to continually improve themselves and others within the team.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Role:Salary: Attractive daily rate on offer
Contact: Keith Toomey