Recruiters Comments: Our ever expanding client is currently seeking an experienced PHP Architect for a permanent position in Cork.
Our ever-expanding client is currently seeking an experienced PHP Architect for a permanent position in Cork.
The ideal candidate will have full stack development knowledge, with solid experience in PHP, CSS, JS, MySQL and deployment on AWS Linux and on-premise Windows environments, with broad experience in system design and architecture.
Role & Responsibilities:
– To assist in the development of web-based applications with complex business logic targeting the Biotech and Pharmaceutical Sectors.
– Lead the implementation of new solution architecture to be developed across front and back end development team.
– Maintain and upgrade existing applications.
Required Skills & Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject.
– Advanced experience in PHP (7+ years commercial experience) & Code Igniter framework.
– Experience as a PHP Architect
– Experience leading development teams.
– Solid knowledge of MySQL and relational database.
– Understanding of best practices for REST API development architecture with experience in migrating monolithic architecture to microservice architecture.
– Must be self-motivated, and able to multitask across projects.
– Knowledge and experience in AWS suite of tools and services such as Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda is an advantage.
– Used to working with Agile development processes, and working with associated toolsets – JIRA, Confluence, GitHub/ Bitbucket, Jenkins
-Familiarity with the latest technologies and standards reference security by design.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Role:Salary: Attractive salary on offer
Contact: Keith Toomey