Senior Project Manager – contract
Recruiters Comments: Our multinational client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract role within the financial services sector in the mid west.
Senior Project Manager in a Change Delivery Team.
Our Client in the Mid-West of Ireland is looking for a candidate who can Fully manage the entire project lifecycle of a number of complex projects within the New Business Launch & Digital Services product from inception to delivery.
• Function as senior project manager of a number of projects at any time.
• Reporting to the Program Manager.
• End to end responsibility of project delivery lifecycle.
• 5+ years of proven experience managing complex IT projects to completion in the Financial Services industry.
• Proven experience delivering projects across different streams (cross-functional/international teams) including business change and application development projects, on time and on budget meeting business needs.
• Ability to manage resource conflicts and plan accordingly to avoid failure of delivery.
• Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance.
• Strong project financial management skills.
• Experience reporting on project metrics / KPI’s and analysing trends/taking action where required.
• Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
• Ability to work independently and take responsibility for the delivery of project & program outcomes.
• Broad understanding of systems architecture and development lifecycles.
• Strong project management skills: use of structured, formal methods.
• Ability to manage projects across Applications/Technical Service streams.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
• Ability to manage troubled teams/projects and bring them to success.
• Ability to drive decisions with key stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Experience negotiating vendor contracts.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519
Apply For This Job
Share This Job
Be social and spread the word ...