We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Lead.
Our client values small cross-functional self-organizing product teams. Each team has the autonomy to decide how best to build software and what tools they use to create it.
They use agile methodologies and strongly believe in creating a trusting group climate where respect for each other is key, where speaking the truth is valued and where shared ownership is the goal.
They believe in ongoing training, personal development and learning and they would be excited to help you bring your career to the next level alongside a talented group of engineers.
They love creating software, but they also know it is the people you work with and meet along the way who make the difference.
We are looking for people who enjoy experimentation, who can be creative and adapt to a changing environment. They value people who really love to work as part of a team to build great software in a fun environment.
Let us know if you are that person!!
- Has previous experience testing commercial software products through the entire life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of both manual and automated testing processes
- Creation of Test Strategies, Implementing and following through to completion including both functional & non-functional aspects
- Strong Team Player
- Has experience using test automation frameworks (UI, API, Performance Automation)
- Has a track record of achieving goals, meeting deadlines, and working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with evolving requirements
- Is comfortable with complex software development platforms
- Can work both independently and within a team
- Demonstrates the ability to form and deliver specific recommendations based on test evidence
- Experience integrating test automation steps into CI/CD pipelines and orchestration tools
- Excellent communication and documentation skills who can summarize and relay all news to stakeholders
- Familiarity with Agile processes, specifically the Scrum framework and the role of Agile Testing within that framework is preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with global teams is a plus!
We are looking for candidates who:
- Possess the aptitude to quickly learn and contribute to our complex platform
- Work within a cross functional agile team
- Advocate for best practices and industry standards in Agile Testing & Automation across the entire SDLC and to mentor and guide team members on these
- Be an ambassador and guide of product quality in the team and evangelize quality standards and measures
- Collect quality metric data and communicate test status/risks to stakeholders
- Design, code and construct automation tests in existing or new automation frameworks
- Raise process improvement opportunities
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Cathal O'Brien
Warning: CF7 DTX: Access denied to key: "ref" in dynamic contact form shortcode: [CF7_get_custom_field]. Please add this key to the Meta Key Allow List at https://www.qptech.ie/wp-admin/admin.php?page=cf7dtx_settings in /home/customer/www/qptech.ie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7-dynamic-text-extension/includes/utilities.php on line 846