Recruiters Comments: Our client, a large financial services company is currently seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce engineer to join our Salesforce Cloud team in Dublin. Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package on offer.
You will the part of a team that provides CRM solutions that enable thousands of Workplace Investing associates in the acquisition of new business and the daily support of our clients valued clients.
Roles and responsibilities-
- Engaging Salesforce solutions using standard configuration capabilities as well as custom solutions using Lightning components and Apex and for desktop and mobile.
- Collaborative working relationships with the Business as part of a global Agile team of architects, analysts and developers using Scrum.
- Input into overall technical architecture and change management process.
- Leading, guiding and mentoring junior team members.
- Bachelor’s or post-primary degree in a Technology-related discipline
- Over 5 years’ development experience with 3+ in Salesforce
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 or Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
- Strong experience of working with Apex and Lightning.
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce configuration and workflows.
- A good communicator and have a real customer-centric mind-set.
- Strong analytical, engineering, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of Web Services (SOAP/Rest).
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma