Our Client in Galway is looking for a Senior Software Engineer that has a strong interest in cloud software development and a propensity for solving problems.
You will join a team focusing on the development and delivery of business-critical services in a global deployment. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where continuous change and innovation are certain. This is an opportunity to be a member of a team with ownership responsibility for production level service deployments and operations with global reach and maximum customer impact.
Successful engineers will have an opportunity to become a leader and mentor.
You will be working with Engineers who are independent thinkers and motivated problem-solvers, and who show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in their daily activities. They know the importance of having fun on this journey and promote a strong collaborative team culture with hackathons, weekly casual tech talks and team gatherings.
- Troubleshoot and solve production customer-reported support issues for deployed services.
- Utilize post-mortem log analysis and debug code to identify software defects.
- Acquire product expertise and mentor others in troubleshooting techniques.
- Create dashboards and analytical tools to effectively support development teams.
- Work with Client’s Care group to efficiently resolve customer reported issues.
- Maintain the health of voice and video continuous deployment service pipelines.
- Review, debug and resolve complex problems with real-time applications and protocols.
- 5+ years of development support and/or software development experience.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and debugging skills.
- Strong communication skills to interact with team members in different locations.
- Commercial software engineering experience post-education.
- AWS platform development or operational experience.
- Technical skills with run-time debuggers and operating system profiling tools.
- Experience with web architectures and technologies (HTTP, REST)
- Experience with cloud development tools (Jenkins, Sumo, New Relic)
If you would like to find out more about the Senior Software Engineer role in Galway please contact Emilia Los on email@example.com
Check out our open roles on our QPTech Recruitment website https://www.qptech.ie/jobs/
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519