Recruiters Comments: Our client, who invents, develops, and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team for at Galway Location.
If you are a Java Developer with a great interest in AI or Machine Learning, then this could be a perfect role for you.
The successful candidate will be part of the ML Data software tools team working with our client testing team, to design and implement complex software systems and tools that help manage and organize large datasets, and tools that help automate the evaluation and testing of their advanced machine learning and AI imaging and audio technologies.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Design, implement and maintain our software systems that allow test engineers to automatically test and evaluate the ML technologies and algorithms.
· Develop and improve software tools used to process, manage and organize large datasets, and develop data analysis and visualisation features.
· Work with testing team to help them integrate new ML technologies into existing testing framework to be evaluated automatically.
· Collaborate with the data annotation team to improve our data annotation tools.
· 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
· Solid experience and strong knowledge of the Java language and platform.
· Demonstrates knowledge of good coding practices (writing a clean code, design patterns).
· Experience with server-side Java development and Web-UI technologies.
· Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN).
· Flexibility and ability to work well in a fast-paced product development environment.
· Ability to work effectively and independently, managing multiple priorities and meeting deliverable deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written.
Additional Skills (would be added advantage):
· SQL databases like PostgreSQL
· Spring framework, REST-ful development, Tomcat
· Eclipse RCP framework for GUI applications.
· Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence)
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma
Telephone: + 353 (0) 858704692