Recruiters Comments: Our client, a multinational based in Limerick is now looking for a Senior Software Programmer to join their growing team. The main mandate of the programmer is to design, adapt and apply programs mainly in Python. In this role you will collaborate with the various internal departments and you will have the opportunity to participate in the growth of the company by suggesting innovative ways of working.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the various modules , libraries and tolls used in the company’s software
- Participate in the software architecture and development of new functionalities in collaboration with the Software Architects and the Product team.
- Diagnose, repair and document software problems in collaboration with the Software Quality team.
- Create and maintain unit and regression test on the different systems
- Provide technical support to the other teams
- Write design specifications and technical documentation
- Provide mentoring and guidance to more junior members of the team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or College Degree in Computer Science with relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Programming
- Experience in Python object-orientated programming
- Knowledge of graphic interface programming
- Knowledge of the C++ language
- Knowledge of the “design patterns”
- Excellent communication and team work skills
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan