Recruiters Comments: Are you a Senior Test Engineer who would like to work on cutting edge Imaging and Audio technologies, employing Machine Learning and AI?
Title: Senior Test Engineer
Job Location: Galway
Our Client’s inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem. Their products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Their technologies are integrated into billions of consumer devices, media platforms, and semiconductors worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who will be part of the Testing team working closely with the R&D team, to evaluate and test the advanced machine learning and AI imaging and audio technologies.
- Lead testing projects to evaluate the quality of image and audio processing algorithms.
- Design and implement automated test cases to check the quality of ML algorithms, products and their features.
- Creates test plans, monitors and executes tests according to plan and project schedule.
- Prepare detailed test reports by filtering and processing complex test results data.
- Create and maintain documentation of test plans and procedures, test-case specifications and test reports
- Coach and mentor junior test engineers
- Collect, review and process large data collections and organize into specific testing datasets
- Develop programs that automate the processing of large datasets (audio and video).
- Design, implement and perform comparative evaluations and benchmarking of audio or imaging
- Organize, carry out and document automated and manual exploratory testing of imaging or audio products in specific devices or in software applications.
- Help to organize and performing data acquisition sessions to acquire imaging and audio datasets
The most important Skills:
- Proficient in one or more computer programming languages (e.g., Python, Ruby, Java)
- Proven experience with automated testing, ideally using scripting languages.
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse IDE.
- Solid experience with data and test results analysis
- Initiative, self-motivation, thoroughness and superior attention to details
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a globally distributed work environment
- Passion for developing great products and working with talented technical teams.
Education and/or Experience:
- S. Degree in Computer Science, electric/electronic engineering or mathematics
- 4+ years of software testing, QA, R&D or programming experience
- Experience with Java, Python or C/C++ programming
Additional Skills (would be added advantage):
- Experience in Machine Learning and AI Development
- Additional scripting and programming experience
- Testing and QA experience for Automotive SW products or technologies
- Experience with Process Quality Assurance in software development (e.g. SPICE, CMMI)
- Knowledge of digital photography and cameras
- Experience in People Management
- Experience in Project Management / participated in projects
- Understanding of digital image or audio processing algorithms (digitization & coding, enhancement & restoration, segmentation and description)
Role:Salary: up to €63,000/year
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519