Senior System Administrator/Application Support Engineer – contract
Our multi-national client in Limerick is currently seeking a Senior System Administrator/Application Support Engineer for an initial 6-month contract role.
This is a great opportunity to work in medical devices/regulated environment in the mid-west region. The role initially would be fully remote and then the candidate needs to be on the site (2-5 times/month) in Limerick to build the relationship with the Team.
We are looking for candidates who are skilled in migration windows server, migration and support of .net applications, supporting different applications from the infrastructure point of view, understanding of databases (Oracle, SQL server and etc.)
• Application DBA support for applications running on Oracle & MSSQL platforms.
• Deployment/Support of .net applications
• Support project managers & development teams in application architecture design.
• Manage/maintain IIS Intranet environments.
• Partner with controls software teams in supporting GxP applications in a manufacturing environment.
• Participate in incident resolution.
• Database and application support.
• Support the development team
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in migration of servers, migration and support of .net applications
- Strong understanding of Oracle database
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of Networking concepts and Microsoft Windows operating systems/Windows server administration
- Experience of managing IIS environments
- Experience of scripting languages (VBscript, PowerShell etc.…) as well as Oracle PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Ability to lead projects including server migrations
- Incident management using ITIL
- The ability to mentor & delegate
- Project management skills
• GxP change management
• SharePoint and Automate
• DevOps skills including Continuous integration
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519
Apply For This Job
Share This Job
Be social and spread the word ...