Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Senior System Administrator who will be taking care of their manufacturing ERP systems, networking, VMware and servers.
This is the permanent role which will be based in Shannon Co. Clare.
The candidate will be responsible for the IT systems running across 2 locations (Ireland and US).
This role ensures systems are maintained properly, uptime meets company expectations, and the systems are upgraded as necessary.
The Senior Systems Administrator ensures compliance with SOX and current financial and division and corporate IT requirements, ensures alignment of information technology policies and procedures with division objectives and establishes IT systems and controls to ensure user satisfaction.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- minimum of 4/5 years’ related experience.
- Experience managing IT systems within a virtualized VMWare environment
- Experience with layer 3 switching required
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Experience with monitoring, upgrading and maintaining many systems in use including phone systems, sales applications, engineering systems, building security, printers, servers, workstations, LAN switch components and other IT equipment.
- Experience in maintaining all servers with regular patches, software upgrades, security software and proactive monitoring to maximize uptime and security.
- Systems maintenance of ERP system (INFOR Syteline), sales applications, CAD systems, and building security.
- Experience in performing Disaster Recovery/business continuity processes.
For the suitable candidate there would be a potential for role progression.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Apply For This Job
Warning: CF7 DTX: Access denied to key: "ref" in dynamic contact form shortcode: [CF7_get_custom_field]. Please add this key to the Meta Key Allow List at https://www.qptech.ie/wp-admin/admin.php?page=cf7dtx_settings in /home/customer/www/qptech.ie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7-dynamic-text-extension/includes/utilities.php on line 846
Share This Job
Be social and spread the word ...