Senior UI Software Engineer – Dublin
Recruiters Comments: Our client, a large financial services company is currently seeking an experienced Senior UI Software Engineer for a permanent position in Dublin. Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package on offer.
Our client, a large financial services company is currently seeking an experienced Senior UI Software Engineer for a permanent position in Dublin. Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package on offer.
Do you have an obsession for designing, developing and maintaining technology solutions with a highly skilled peer group? Do you have a passion for learning about Crypto-currencies? If so, we would like to talk with you about a Senior Software Engineer role on one of our Dublin based scrum teams.
You will be a member of a co-located scrum team, with other Software Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Scrum Master and a Product Owner tasked with delivering valuable business features via monthly releases to our clients.
Required Languages, frameworks and tools
• Angular 8/9
• HTML, CSS
• Jenkins pipelines
• Java or PL/SQL
• Expertise with Test Automation Tools and Frameworks e.g. Cucumber, Cypress
• Experience of working with Jenkins, Bitbucket, uDeploy, Artifactory
• 12-factor, cloud technologies, AWS, Docker
• 4+ years of design & development experience
• Produce high-quality code, with high test coverage, following clients processes, standards, and methodologies
• Ensuring systems in your assigned area are robust, resilient and stable
• Ensure the end-to-end delivery of requirements or user stories meets the needs and expectations of our business partners
• Proven track record of mentoring junior team members
• Design UI components and solutions to solve complex technical problems in an extensible way
• Contribute to the financial health of many customers as part of one of the teams that support the variety of business interests that achieve this overarching goal
• Develop original and creative/innovative technical solutions
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
: Excellent benefits package on offer
Contact: Keith Toomey
Apply For This Job
Share This Job
Be social and spread the word ...