Recruiters Comments: Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior IT Risk Analyst for a permanent position within the pharma/biotech industry in the mid-west region.
Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior IT Risk Analyst for a permanent position within the pharma/biotech industry in the mid-west region. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, monitoring, and improving Governance in relation to Patch Management and Risk processes and procedures for GMP Client operating systems, Laboratory and Automation workstations, Anti-virus, as well as hardware monitoring tools.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Works and assists with various IO Teams as a client governance expert on projects and offers council regarding the intent of GMP client requirements.
• Assists in handling Discovery/Gap Analysis initiatives and coordinates with various functional groups to resolve noncompliance status for assigned clients.
• Assists during audits to manage the process of providing all requested evidence of our standards of client implementations.
• Works with IO and global security team members leadership to ensure security best practices are identified and integrated into all facets of projects including client designs/configuration, and implementations.
• Assists in documenting standards, processes, and procedures for incident response, security systems, and tools as needed.
• Creates, reviews and updates architectural and configuration documentation.
• Software patching and vulnerability remediation – maintains client management tool for patching. Researches, runs, and audits application, workstation, and complete patching on a quarterly basis
• Assists in monitoring and supports security software/systems that will help ensure compliance with regulatory, industry, and corporate policies and procedures. This includes but is not limited to: endpoint security (McAfee and Carbon Black) Application Whitelisting/Blacklisting, Data Integrity monitoring tools and be the Owner of the Group Policy objects for GMP Client systems.
• Mitigates key risks by identifying and recommending changes to policies and procedures.
• Supports various technologies, including vulnerability scanning, multi-factor authentication systems, provides risk guidance for IT projects and recommendations for controls relating to third party management.
• Isolates and resolves incident tickets related to GMP client systems.
• Identifies areas where existing group policy architecture requires improvement & develops proposals, processes & implementation plans.
• Provides technical & operational support to various business units including Labs & Automation.
Skills & Experience:
• Requires BS/BA in related field; may substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement
• 5+ years relevant experience in a GxP environment required
• Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11 Regulations and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
• Ability to work with multiple teams & partners to handle vulnerabilities & fix issues efficiently
• Must show strong judgment and time management skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong customer service focus
• Ability to maintain integrity and honesty at all times
• Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance
• May manage others through influence rather than direct authority
• Handle issues appropriately and with a sense of urgency
• Identify and effectively communicate risks
• Ability to problem solve and identify root cause
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
: Excellent benefits package on offer