Recruiters Comments: Our client, a leading multinational provider of traceability systems within the pharmaceuticals & biotech industry in the mid-west region is now looking for a Software Deployment specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the full deployment of a middleware solution, in different environments.
- Pilot Middleware serialization solutions integration and deployment on cloud-based and database-style production application infrastructure.
- Enter and perform predefined qualitative tests and functionalities to raise development bugs, in preparation for deployment.
- Identify and recommend additional resources and processes to carry out tasks.
- Identify and understand explicit and implicit requirements of the hosting environment.
- Design tools that can optimize deployments across different infrastructure while ensuring data security and integrity.
- Collaborate closely with developers and solution architects to deliver highly reliable solutions.
- Responsible for deployment integrity and information security.
- Identify and clearly document sources of system bugs.
- Collaborate with different product development platforms to resolve known issues, improve performance, and eliminate solution issues.
- Be the Level 2 customer contact point for service calls. Answer customer questions and support integration with SaaS solution.
- Provide timely technical support to external and internal clients including the Customer Service Support Team, Project Management, Solution Architects and Software Developers.
- Provide technical documentation to the development team and other technical resources.
- Writes regular reports and/or events to internal and external clients about bugs, testing and solution deployment.
SKILLS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with Linux and PostgreSQL database
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in deploying software and/or middleware solutions.
- Advanced level of English.
- Strong coding and scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of SSL certificates (2-way).
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (Azure, Apache, etc.).
- Fundamental understanding of networking and security.
- Knowledge of software and systems: Unix, Microsoft; SQLite, VMWare.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to the success of a fast-growing company.
- Good understanding of systems and IT infrastructure.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Being able to interact with several stakeholders by encouraging teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- AGILE Methodology
- May require travelling outside Canada- Not so often
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma