Recruiters Comments: Our multi-national client is currently looking for an experienced contract and permanent Senior .Net Software Developer with attractive compensation, within the financial services sector in the mid-west region.
The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic team and will be responsible for progressing Agile mission, and will be working with cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
As part of the Software Development life cycle (SDLC) team, you will be responsible for structuring the software development life cycle role across a number of technologies in Break-fix and project change.
- Support full product lifecycle (day to day support and project SDLC)
- Design, create, support, and deliver the IT solutions and enhancements, in a high-quality software standard according to the customer/end-user requirements, while adhering to development standards.
- Act as a mentor and drive knowledge transfer of new applications
- Maintain technical quality of products and security coding standards
- Work closely with other technical teams -Product Owners, Solutions Architects, BA, PM’s, Change controls, data centre etc.
- Perform Operations, configurations, and System Administration tasks in line with the DevOps model
- Execute Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for the IT products
- Deliver measurable, quality solutions – to functional & non-functional requirements.
- Add value in all stages of project/support work (definition, development, deployment)
- A key contributor to our Agile/DevOps journey
- Eager to learn and should have technical hunter mindset
- Excellent collaborator with the high focus on the “Team” dynamic and will be a key member of scrum teams/squads in multiple locations
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Third level IT or related qualification
- Over 7 years’ experience in developing and delivering enterprise solutions.
- Extensive commercial development experience in C#, ASP.Net, Azure, DevOps, Cloud, .NET framework, MVC, Object orientated programming (OOP), MSSQL
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery/Deployment and Continuous Monitoring
- Preferred CRM Platform Experience
- Knowledge of Restful, WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Expert SDLC knowledge
- Analytical approach to solving complex issues
- Beneficial- Financial industry Background and French knowledge
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary; you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.