Software Development Engineer .net
One of the world-leading medical manufacturers based in Co. Clare is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join their existing R&D team.
You will work within the R&D team in the development of medical device software applications and be responsible for the design and development of Windows and web-based applications.
We are looking for a candidate who will enjoy working as part of a team and be quick to learn new technologies.
This role can be located in Limerick or Ennis.
- · A degree in a software engineering or related discipline
- · Min 4 years of experience
- · Desktop and Server Database knowledge
- · Knowledge of the full development lifecycle
- · Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- · Experience with C#, .NET and associated frameworks
- · Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and TFS
- · Experience with SQL Server and SQL Server Express
- · Experience working in an Agile environment
- · Company pension
- · Flexible schedule
- · Private medical insurance
- · Sick pay
- · Work from home
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Please visit QPTech’s website.
: €35,000 - €70,000/year
Contact: Emilia Los
Apply For This Job
Share This Job
Be social and spread the word ...