Recruiters Comments: Our Client based at Galway, a strong player in Cloud Media Services Group, looking for a Software Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis, that has a strong interest in cloud software development and a propensity for solving problems.
As a Software Engineer, you will join a team focusing on the development and delivery of business-critical services in a global deployment. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where continuous change and innovation are certain. This is an opportunity to be a member of a team with ownership responsibility for production level service deployments and operations with global reach and maximum customer impact.
You will be reporting to an engineering lead and will be embedded with a development team supporting the debugging and analysis of dedicated tests and platform improvements.
- Troubleshoot and solve production customer-reported support issues for deployed services.
- Utilize post-mortem log analysis and debug code to identify software defects.
- Create dashboards and analytical tools to effectively support development teams.
- Efficiently resolve customer reported issues.
- Maintain the health of voice and video continuous deployment service pipelines.
- Review, debug, and resolve complex problems with real-time applications and protocols.
- Over 3 years of development support and/or software development experience.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and debugging skills.
- Strong communication skills to interact with team members in different locations.
- AWS platform development or operational experience.
- Technical skills with run-time debuggers and operating system profiling tools.
- Experience with web architectures and technologies (HTTP, REST).
- Experience with cloud development tools (Jenkins, Sumo, New Relic).
For more details feel free to contact Vandana Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree t share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma