As part of our continued growth, our Client in Limerick is recruiting for a Software Engineer with PHP experience.
You will have an opportunity to work with dedicated full-stack engineers, building cutting-edge products using the latest tools and technologies. You will be able to contribute ideas and approaches that will shape the next generation of products from the leading technical services provider in the hospitality sector.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications and also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, tested and efficient code
- Liaise with the product owner and business stakeholders to clarify requirements
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Serve as a subject matter expert to peers and other departments
- Investigate and resolve escalated issues and defects as assigned
- 3-5 years experience with PHP
- Strong web-based programming skills
- Experience with XML and Web services would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix and revision management tools
- Object-Oriented development
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Education & Experience
- min. 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Third level computer science/systems related diploma or equivalent
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Role:Salary: €40,000 - €50,000/year
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061209519 or mobile: 0851465782