Software Engineering Manager – Mid West
Recruiters Comments: Our Client is looking for a Principal Engineer in their new modern development centre - permanent position with a very attractive salary & an excellent benefits package on offer.
Our Client can provide sponsorship for strong candidates.
A global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving millions business locations and thousands financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world is looking for a Software Engineering Manager in their new modern development centre.
Company is located near the area which is the jewel in the crown of ancient Irish architecture. There are also plenty of places to cycling and hiking as there are several mountain ranges which rise majestically on all four sides of the county.
Our Client is an innovative, global company looking for talented individuals interested in joining a team of experts who are shaping the future of global commerce. They will provide you with a wealth of exciting challenges and opportunities.
This is a permanent position with a very attractive salary & an excellent benefits package on offer.
You will be responsible for managing a high performing software development team– hiring, establishing development processes and tooling, infrastructure setup, etc. managing a team of software engineers at all levels, coaching them and supporting their personal and professional development.
Knowledge & Skills
- 8+ years experience in software engineering with at least 2 years experience in managing software engineering teams
- Strong employee performance management and career development experience
- Strong software engineering background with deep knowledge of large scale enterprise business systems and solutions integration.
- Excellent understanding of challenges around delivery of Digital solutions
- Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others
- Experience and understanding of Micro Services, User Experience, Responsive Design, API Adoption, Cloud Stacks, Structured and Unstructured Databases and Big Data Platforms
- DevOps processes and experience. Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery including Scrum, Kanban, Lean User Experience (UX), XP
- CI/CD – Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Git, Stash, SonarQube, Performance centre
- Cloud Technologies – PaaS/IaaS/SaaS –Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, etc
- Promoted and led best practice in risk and compliance management
- Ability to dive in, understand both business and customer’s needs as well as technical challenges and solutions
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
: Very attractive salary & an excellent benefits package on offer
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519
Apply For This Job
Share This Job
Be social and spread the word ...