We have a great opportunity for a Software System Engineer to join one of our multinational clients based in Limerick. This is a great opportunity to extend your multinational experience in a diverse and busy environment. This will be a 12-month contract (maternity cover).
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building data-driven digital solutions. The position is based at the Limerick office. (Ideally 2 days from the office).
Our client embraces research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Work with developers to design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced applications to deliver on the desired customer experience.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and adoption to achieve desired outcomes and realize benefits
- Provide oversight and management of development activities and ensure standards are being adhered to.
- Providing the data and systems used by our Data Analysts and Data Scientists.
- Collaborating with the Product Owners and Business Partners to review product requirements and user stories, propose viable implementation options, and define specific software tasks.
- Working in an agile development team to iteratively deliver system updates and product releases.
- Creating elegant, well-tested solutions to complex problems.
- Bachelors in Technology Sciences, Economics or related field preferred.
- min 3 – 5 years of relevant experience ideally in the healthcare industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in leading complex projects.
- Able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to lead and influence others at all levels within the organization.
- Good facilitation skills and ability to work across organizations and unite diverse individuals with disparate goals and enable productive discussion and outcomes.
- Strong influencer with the ability to successfully navigate change and drive success across teams.
- Good organizational, planning and prioritization skills; good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Data and Analytics, Java/.net/Python and Native Cloud development
- Good knowledge of object-oriented languages and their associated development methodologies (e.g. Java/Python/.net )
Contact: Emilia Los