Recruiters Comments: A global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving millions business locations and thousands financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world is looking for a Solutions Delivery Lead for their new modern development center in the Mid-West. This is a permanent position with a very attractive salary & an excellent benefits package on offer.
A global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving millions business locations and thousands financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world is looking for a Solutions Delivery Lead for their new modern development center in the Mid-West. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced passionate Solutions Delivery Lead to work in a Greenfield environment on exciting projects using up-to-date, new technologies and software. This is a permanent position with a very attractive salary & an excellent benefits package on offer.
The Solutions Delivery Lead will be responsible for delivering integrations for large enterprise clients to provide a seamless experience for their customers. This role is part of the initial team that is being established to focus on the EMEA market and deliver product features and integrations for large enterprise clients and key partners in the EMEA region.
As a Solutions Deliver Lead you will partner with the Solutions Architect, Product Team members & Software engineering team members to design high quality, high-performance business technology solutions that meet the requirements defined to solve a business need.
- Manage the implementation aspects of all large-scale projects
- Manages medium and small-scale projects from requirement phase through to deployment and production handover
- Partners with the Solution Architect to design high-quality, high-performance business technology solutions that meet the requirements defined to solve a business need.
- Works with the Product Team Members and Solution Architect to slice projects into work packages and distribute those to software engineering team members
- Track development progress
- Plan / build / configure / develop solutions within the specified timelines.
- Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions.
- Supports existing business systems applications and may be responsible for leading technical aspects of a project.
- May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
- Advices / Leads application architects on various projects
- Develop system test plans to ensure a comprehensive approach to delivering quality technology solutions to the business.
- Address all reported defects within a timely fashion.
- Initiate and coordinate production handover.
- Ensure success of setting up new versions of the application into production.
- On Call duty for supporting the production handover.
- Stay active and current in business technology trends, direction and innovation related to business process and technology areas of focus for the position.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
- 8+ yrs. of related IT experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Expert in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Strong knowledge in emerging technologies.
- Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools, methodologies as well as all functional areas in IT organization.
- Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business.
- Expert knowledge of: JEE, Spring Framework, Hibernate / JPA, RESTful and Web services
- Strong problem solving, analytical and programming skills with a strong understanding of principles behind the software architecture
- Strong understanding of: Web Site Security, Relational Databases, Linux, JBoss, Spring Boot
- Experience in taking the projects from the requirements phase to the delivery phase using the full software development life cycle.
- Quick learner, eager to leverage new technologies in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multitask effectively
- Works on highly complex projects and issues within functional technical area.
- Coaches and leads less experienced IT staff and business managers.
- Provides leadership on projects.
- Works more independently with IT functional units and business units.
- Recommends strategies for technical aspects of projects as well as broad system improvements.
- EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING A PLUS
- Payments Domain, Cloud, specifically, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and container architectures
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Role:Salary: Excellent Salary on offer.
Contact: Mike Minihan