A multinational strengths-based organization focused on employee growth, is seeking Sr. Software Engineer/Software Developer (C# /ASP.NET) for their Limerick Office.
They invest in their people to help them reach their personal and professional goals and foster an innovative culture and relaxed environment to allow team members to thrive.
In this role, You will be working with their Enterprise Data Intelligence Platform Govern development team to maintain existing features as well as build out new components and services to support the product. This is a SaaS service that is globally distributed in the Microsoft Cloud.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong experience in C# is required.
- Strong experience in ASP.NET MVC 4/5 is required.
- Strong experience in Angular 2+ is required.
- Strong experience in Visual Studio 2017 is required.
- Strong experience in MS SQL Server is required.
- Expertise in Azure or AWS cloud services preferred.
- Experience in ASP.NET Core would be a bonus.
- Experience in Graph databases would be a bonus.
- Ability to deal with customers and provide resolutions.
- Ability to identify and document problems and clearly communicate their resolution.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Develops new software products – design, code, test, package and document new products.
- Maintains existing software products – design, code, test, package and document revisions to existing products.
Analysis, Design and Implementation
- Provides input and feedback during the design, planning, implementation and testing phases of assigned product development projects.
Project Management and Development
- Works with the project lead and project team to plan, estimate, schedule and implement development project tasks.
- Reports development project status in accordance with project plans.
- Participates in the review of all product documentation and training materials.
- Participates in the general release product turnover meetings.
- Participates in the planning and execution of on-site customer testing.
- Participates in the rollout of services and software.
- Prepares software for distribution.
- Provides support for customers, customer partners, and early release partners including workarounds, troubleshooting, bug fixes.
- Installs software at customer partner sites.
- Serves as backup for product support as needed.
- Assists in the recruiting, hiring and training of new software development team members.
- Participates in team member survey programs.
- Develops additional skills/knowledge through training and education.
- Mentors junior staff.
- Trains other team members
- Participates in training teams.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519