Recruiters Comments: Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced Sr Systems Integration Specialist for a permanent position within the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry in the mid-west region.
Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced Sr Systems Integration Specialist for a permanent position within the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry in the mid-west region. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall system integration design, implementation & support for a system or group of systems within the IOPS technology landscape.
Duties & Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide hands-on delivery of integrating different systems. This includes developing code, reviewing business requirements, authoring technical documents, designing processes and procedures
• Promote best practices in design & development of applications and integrating systems
• Give guidance on technologies and/or methodologies that could meet solution design needs
• Provides hands on end-user support for assigned application integrations including troubleshooting problems across the system level
• Logs support incidents and prepares appropriate resolution plans.
• Performs administration activities such as setting user accounts, roles, access, and privileges.
• Researches integration problems and issues and prepares appropriate resolution plan.
• Performs changes in development, validation or equivalent testing environment, and production environments.
• Identifies & resolves system defects and system engineering level deficiencies.
• Responsible for documentation, including converting user requirement specifications to a detail design specification, writing configuration test plans, test scripts, & summary reports.
• Processes appropriate system change control requests.
Skills & Experience:
• BA/BS in IT or related field with 5+ years relevant experience.
• Experience in a Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices or Research environment with knowledge of GMP, 21 CFR Part 11 & Annex 11 desired
• Hands on experience with Oracle Fusion or other applicable middleware or integration platforms preferred
• Experience with Oracle 12c, 11g databases, PL/SQL programming
• Experience with Web Services preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of Weblogic Application Server, JMS and J2EE architecture, technology and concepts
• Knowledge of cloud integration platforms
• Knowledge in developing SOA Composites involving RESTful/SOAP APIs with XML, XSLT, JSON Standards
• Knowledge on building ADF, ADF-DI user interfaces preferred
• Hands-on experience with one or more technology solutions such as document management systems, project management systems, laboratory information management systems, electronic batch records, manufacturing execution systems, database management systems, Warehouse Management Systems desired
• Experience with Oracle SaaS a plus
• Demonstrated ability to interpret and document an extensive variety of business and technical processes.
• Requires knowledge of the computerized system development life cycle.
• A demonstrated ability in creation of requirements, design documents and test scripts.
• Must be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of system design and implementation.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally together with strong presentation skills.
• Ability to anticipate client needs and propose alternative business solutions.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.