A global leader in the design, development, implementation and support of environmental software and solutions is now looking for a Technical Analyst to join their team in Limerick. Their technology operates at over 2,000 sites across the UK, France, Benelux, Germany, Ireland, Nordics and North America.
Our client is passionate about innovation. Their employees lead the way to deliver game changing solutions enabling their Customers to run their business efficiently, economically and profitably. They challenge their employees to think “outside of the box” to deliver solutions.
This is your chance to join an innovative Limerick based team and lead them in developing and delivering outstanding solutions.
Apply today to find out more about this amazing opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced Technical Analyst to join the Technical Support team in our client’s Limerick office.
The ideal candidate for this role would have a strong background in database development and administration. We are also looking for candidates with development experience on Microsoft-based platforms, specifically the.NET Framework, C#, SQL Server, and Windows Server product families.
In this role you will work as a senior technical resource within the Support organization. You will work closely with our Tier 1 Technical Support Analysts to resolve recurring systemic issues and perform root cause analysis
This role will work directly with clients and other team members to resolve incidents ranging from troubleshooting SQL Server performance issues, analysing views & stored procedures, and performing minor project work for our ERP solutions.
- Address and resolve incoming application questions and incidents from end users
- Document all pertinent end user identification information in our CRM database
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure adequate resolution of issues
- Remotely perform application updates, software upgrades, and database backups
- Participate in after-hours on call rotation
- Perform root-cause analysis on recurring system issues
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process
- Remain current on changes and new features in software updates & releases.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Current Microsoft certifications in SQL Server and Windows Server product lines a plus
- Self-motivated and a desire to learn
- Strong troubleshooting skills with a high level of self-reliance to resolve complex technical problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Basic networking, user administration, and T-SQL scripting skills required
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, SAP Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services, and the Windows Server product line are ideal
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los