Recruiters Comments: Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Product Owner (.Net) for a permanent position within the financial services sector in the mid-west region. Attractive salary and an excellent benefits package on offer.
Our multi-national client is currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Product Owner (.Net) for a permanent position within the financial services sector in the mid-west region. Attractive salary and an excellent benefits package on offer. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering IT Products through their entire lifecycle, providing key inputs into IT Product strategy and design and being accountable for IT Product operation and change. This is an Agile Squad role and some travel is to be expected.
• Lead and manage changes to IT Products
• Manage self-contained, autonomous, cross functional teams aligned to products
• Drive continuous improvement
• Key stakeholder and influencer in defining and implementing IT Product strategy and design
• Develop and execute on both the product roadmap and technical strategy for all assigned areas of responsibility
• Develop and execute on delivery plans for all assigned areas of responsibility; manage daily activities, issue resolution and communication across squads and teams in order to deliver new software on-time, on-budget, with high quality, and as-requested by the customer
• Provide leadership to squads to deliver new software features and components
• Perform people management activities where applicable, combination of direct and virtual team structure
• Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle (design, implement, test, document and deploy).
• Research, learn, evaluate and make technology recommendations for all assigned areas of responsibility
• Work with Product Managers and Project Managers to plan and produce deliverables with a focus on agile delivery
• Work closely with Business Analysts where applicable in relation to Product Backlog/Requirements Management.
• Manage Backlogs/Scrumboards/Kanbans ensuring non-functional requirements are implemented.
• Work with QA manager and QA leads to ensure quality hand offs from development to QA, and ensuring overall product quality
• Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards
• Participate in peer code reviews
• Manage financials where required
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 7+ years Snr Developer/Dev Lead industry experience
• Proven track record of software delivery in a Change (Project) & Service Operation (Support) environment
• Solid technical background with hands-on experience in software development
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to lead teams in driving high standards of change delivery & product/service provision
• Technical Self Learner – DevOps/Cloud/Agile
• Net, Web Services, HTML, XML
• Azure DevOps
Education, Professional Qualifications
• BSc Computer Science
• Agile certification
• Microsoft certification
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
: Attractive salary and an excellent benefits package on offer.