Our client is currently recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst for a full-time position within the financial/legal sector in Dublin.
If you would like to work within a small team of Technical Support Analysts this role might be for You!
You will be providing and managing technical support of PCs, mobile devices and the Firm’s general IT equipment applications and services.
This is a fast paces dynamic role within a challenging and demanding work environment, which requires the successful candidate to be proactive, with strong attention to detail. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to assist users to engage better with existing and new technology where the users are typically operating under pressure.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3rd level qualification in IT; MOS Certification desirable; Microsoft OS or Server accreditation
- Experience in the maintenance of user accounts on various systems, including AD and Exchange;
- Experience with iManage in a professional services environment would be an advantage
- Extensive working knowledge of MS Windows OS hardware and software configuration
- Experience of hardware positioning
- Experience setting a voice phone system
- Experience setting meeting rooms/video conferences
- Excellent verbal communications and well-developed written communication skills with the ability to produce detailed and user-friendly communications to a varied audience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of motivation and an ability to act on one’s own initiative
- Excellent organizational and prioritisation skills
- Candidates who apply must be eligible to work in Ireland in advance of an application for the role.
– Working with Small Team within a fantastic atmosphere
– Health Insurance
– In house and outside training
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Telephone: 061 209 519