Recruiters Comments: Our client, a leading multinational provider of traceability systems within the pharmaceuticals & biotech industry in the mid-west region is now looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing Technical Support to the customers.
What’re your responsibilities?
Service Call Management:
- Answer customer and field technician calls;
- Log all calls and interactions into appropriate CRM software.
Service Call Follow-ups:
- Issue work orders to relevant teams;
- Manage Field Technician customer visits;
- Bill services provided
- Prepare test benches to perform customer problems diagnoses
Carry out Service Projects:
- Prepare quotes;
- Build out project cost;
- Perform follow-up through Service Project delivery.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure solution delivery:
- Support coworkers performing the integration and the service orders on customer premises;
- Organize parts shipment t field and customers;
- Perform remote support sessions for clients.
- Perform occasional service visits (once or twice per month);
- Available for on-call when scheduled on a rotation
- Fill in the parts return authorizations and carry out any follow-up actions
What skills you should have?
- College diploma in a technical field (electrical, electronic, computer science, networking, etc.) or equivalent experience;
- Experience of 1- 2 years in customer relationship management
- English fluency
- Have a good sense of organization and of priorities;
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedules
- Benefits like Insurance, Paid holidays, Pension etc.
- Fair free coffee or tea
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma