Recruiters Comments: Looking for a Technical Support position with a supportive and growing company? Look no further! Our client based in the Castletroy area and they are looking for a Technical Support agent to join their growing team in their new offices.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with customers and provide technical and application support.
- Train customers on the use of Software Systems over the phone.
- Troubleshoot issues, manage incidents, escalate and ensure that all issues are resolved.
- Training in: SQL Query Language Skills, Supporting Databases, Microsoft OS and an understanding of Web / Mobile applications.
- An interest in providing the best standard of support possible and following every issue through to resolution.
- A solid understanding of databases, query languages and how they are utilised.
- An understanding of basic programming principles would be beneficial.
- The candidate should feel comfortable working on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Strong work ethic and a genuine desire to learn
Desirable skills and experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Innovative problem solver with focus giving the customer the best solutions possible.
- Ability to work proactively with technology partners to ensure achievement of product installation deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience in networking, hardware and routers.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan